JDNeedham Accounting provides the following accounting & tax services:
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partners and limited companies.
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns and company tax returns.
- Contractor CIS returns
- Payroll (weekly and monthly) including end of year returns and P11ds.
- VAT returns and advice on the different schemes available and the best one for you.
- Independent examination of Small Charity Accounts
- Bookkeeping support and advice on accounting packages.
- Company formations.
Other additional services we provide are:
- Insurance against the professional costs of tax and VAT investigations.
- New business start up advice.
Generally, wherever possible, it is our policy to deal with any accountancy or taxation assignment within six weeks, assuming you are able to supply us with complete books and records.
Where ever you are based we can come to you, so whether you need year end accounts, or self assessment taxation for a sole trader, company or sub-contractor or need help with book keeping or your accounts package we are here to help. As a small local practice our fees are highly competitive.